International Elephant Foundation Physical Challenge
Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 12:00 AM CST -to-
Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 11:55 PM CDT
Complete your Physical Challenge where ever you like: at home, in a park, on a beach, or under a tree!
Elephants need you to take the Physical Challenge!
Let’s move out of 2020 and into 2021 together! Lockdowns and stress eating have helped many of us gain the “covid 15” (15lbs that is), so let’s celebrate the New Year by taking the Physical Challenge! Even though we can’t get together in person due to COVID-19, we can get out and get moving on behalf of elephants. Choose any activity, any measurement, simply have it connect to the number 21. You can run 21 miles, cycle for 21 minutes, swim 21 days in a row, walk your dog 21 times, or do yoga for 21 mornings. Get creative! Plant 21 trees, do 21 handstands, hit 21 baseballs, or run barrels with your horse 21 times. The Physical Challenge will run from February 21st to March 21st so you can complete your goal over time. Register today!
All registrants will receive:
- A digital Certificate of your accomplishment
- An official personalized Number Board to print and wear while completing your challenge
- An official IEF facemask
- An exclusive IEF patch just for Physical Challenge participants
- One entry into our Grand Prize giveaway for an elephant painting
- Register your challenge
- Receive a confirmation email and then a follow-up email containing your personalized Number Board to wear while completing your challenge and receipt for your donated funds.
- Challenge your friends to join!
- Begin your Physical Challenge!
- Keep us up to date on your progress—post on social media and tag @elephantsIEF and #PhysicalChallenge